If you are considering to grow magic mushrooms on your own you should decide the way you would prefer. Most individuals follow the rice-cake technique. This buy amanita muscaria method needs you to set up a particular area. Ensure that everything is washed properly. You will need to switch off your air conditioning system as well as fans in order to make it draft-area region. Well, this needs to be done to enable the dust settle down in your. However, may what kind of method you use, there are certain essential rules to grow these hallucinogenic mushrooms. To know how to grow magic mushrooms you should at first follow the below mentioned rules;
• The first thing that you should do is keep the place clean. Aside, work sterile to ensure that no mold is able to contaminate the mushrooms.
• Wash the utilities at least twice in order to keep it clean.
• Keep the environment of the workspace sterile with Bunsen burner flame.
• Never ever use contaminated mushrooms. These can be poisonous and cause some serious health effects.
• If you find that the magic mushrooms are contaminated somehow make sure that you throw them away. Growing psychedelic mushrooms wouldn’t need much of your time as they can grow really fast.
• When you have decided to have your own mushrooms, then consider using advanced mushroom growing kit.
Equipments Required for the Growth of Magic Mushrooms
Beginners should, at first choose some magic mushrooms, especially the ones that can grow a bit fast. It is recommended not to start with those Copelandia Cyanescens as they take a lot of time to grow. Instead begin with a strain of Psilocybe Cubensis. They grow easily and offer a lot of variations. In order to grow mushrooms you will need;
• One spore sprint from the mushroom
• Bunsen burner alongside a gas bottle
• Wide needle and a knitting needle
• Buy rice flour. Get a big pack, so that you have a stock
• Three to four jars to preserve
• Petri dishes having agar-agar in them
• Also, you will need a cooking pot. Best would be to have a cooker
• Two to three boxes in which the mushrooms will be grown. You can use a big Styrofoam box for the purpose.
• A sharp knife
• Organic rye
• And sterile gloves and masks